There are many kinds of materials used to make floor mats on the market, and it is easy to make ordinary consumers confused. The following describes the types of common floor mat materials and their characteristics, you can know when you buy, so as not to be "fudged."
1. Nylon: good wear resistance, easy to clean, but easy to deform, easy to generate static electricity, local dissolution in case of fire.
2, polyester: wear resistance is second only to nylon, heat and light.
3. Polypropylene: light weight, good elasticity and high strength; rich in raw materials, good wear resistance and low price.
4, Acrylic fiber: soft, warm, good elasticity; soft texture, soft color, not easy to lose hair, the back has a slip-proof design; but the water absorption is not strong, wear resistance is poor.
5. Pure cotton: pure cotton material, good water absorption; good plasticity, can be used for different three-dimensional design changes, easy to clean; can be used with anti-slip mats.
6. Microfiber: The water absorption is 1.5-2 times that of pure cotton, and the fiber fineness is 1/10 of pure cotton; the touch is softer than pure cotton, the fiber density is very small, it is not easy to adhere to dirt, and the maintenance is more convenient.
7. Coco: It is recycled from natural coconut fiber; it is environmentally friendly and durable, with natural color and color printing; it can effectively scrape the sand from the sole, is dirt-resistant and easy to clean.
8. Rubber flocking: good drainage, light-resistant, tough, durable, beautiful, long service life; not only has a slip-proof function, but also effectively helps to scrape the sand from the soles, which is very convenient to clean.
Floor mat maintenance
1. When the weather is good, it should be taken out and sterilized by the sun. It should be placed indoors for a long time. If it encounters damp air, it is easy to mold.
2. Dry immediately after washing to keep it dry.
3, accidentally stained with mimeograph, pigment or soup, etc., should be cleaned immediately to ensure clean, to prevent odor.
Floor mat cleaning
1. As with daily care, shake off the dust on the floor mat.
2, use high water pressure pipe to rinse, it is best to wash with water temperature below 40 °C, you can use some neutral detergent, do not use acid alkaline cleaner, because it will accelerate the aging of the mat.
3. When cleaning, ensure that the residue of the cleaning agent has been completely washed out. After washing, it should be dried in time and can be sterilized.
- What Is Scouring Pad?
- Avoid Secondary Pollution After Using Scouring Pad
- Cleaning Scouring Pads And Other Kitchen Washin...
- What Is The Use Of Scouring Pad?
- Floor Pad
- How To Identify The Quality Of Floor Mats
- 6 Small Tricks To Teach You The Flexibility To ...
- What Are The Points To Watch For The Magic Sponge?
- Various Magical Uses Of Scouring Pads
- What Is The Characteristic Of Scouring Pad Clea...
- Wuxi Wangluhong Textile Co., Ltd. Games
- Our Reading Club
- Student Fund，Caring For Children
- Guangzhou Hotel Equipment And Supply Exhibition