When making a Multi-Flex Abrasive Sheet, it is first necessary to melt each component polymer through a screw extruder to form a fiber melt; the components are contained in parts by mass: 60-90 parts of polyamide fiber, carbon fiber (PAN) 20-30 parts, metal fibers 0.5-1.0 parts.
Then, the fiber melt is ejected into a fibrous shape through a spinning hole, and is formed into a fine short fiber under the high-speed hot air flow of 13000 m/min; at the same time, a short fiber is required to be sprayed to improve the abrasion resistance; For the number of parts, take epoxy resin: 30-50 parts, curing agent: 6-15 parts, abrasive: 20-45 parts, toughening agent: 3-4 parts, 1-3 parts of silane coupling agent, after mixing evenly Spray short fibers through a spray device.
When the short fibers are adsorbed on the web curtain, the fibers are condensed into a fine roll. Of course, in this process, a fine-throwing manufacturing equipment is indispensable, which consists of a suction port, a spring buckle, a fuselage, a feed port, a spray device, a spray inlet, and a melt-blown die.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the scouring pad the thicker the better?
- How to use a scouring pad to clean tea sets
- The impact of scouring pads on our lives
- The advantages of sponge scouring pad
- Use and usage of industrial scouring pads and p...
- Where should the floor mat be placed at the door?
- Features and functions of floor mats
- Basic classification of floor mats
- Sponge material type
- Family cleaning tips
- Main characteristics and environmental protecti...
- The role and proper use of Polyester Washing Me...
- How to clean and disinfect Nylon Bath Towel
- Characteristics and Typical Application of 96 N...
- Flannel Toilet-Seat Cover bid farewell to the c...
- How easy is it to use the detachable and Paste ...
- Use and effect of Natural Multipurpose Floor Pad