The wood pulp cotton rag is mainly made of wood pulp fiber during the operation. It is a green and environmentally friendly product. It can be discarded after being used for a period of time. It can degrade itself in the natural environment without any pollution to the environment. .
The main features of wood pulp cotton rag
1. It has excellent water absorption and fast water absorption. It is especially suitable for absorbing beverages that are accidentally spilled, as well as soups and the like.
2. It is especially suitable for cleaning water stains and so on.
3. It is easy to clean after use and can be used together with cleaning agent to make the cleaning effect better.
4. It can be reused, overcoming the problem that ordinary paper towels can only be used once, and discarded after use. Even in the natural environment, it will degrade rapidly and be environmentally friendly.
5. The texture is soft and feels good, giving you a clean and happy life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the scouring pad the thicker the better?
- How to use a scouring pad to clean tea sets
- The impact of scouring pads on our lives
- The advantages of sponge scouring pad
- Use and usage of industrial scouring pads and p...
- Where should the floor mat be placed at the door?
- Features and functions of floor mats
- Basic classification of floor mats
- Sponge material type
- Family cleaning tips
- The role and proper use of Polyester Washing Me...
- How to clean and disinfect Nylon Bath Towel
- Characteristics and Typical Application of 96 N...
- Flannel Toilet-Seat Cover bid farewell to the c...
- How easy is it to use the detachable and Paste ...
- Use and effect of Natural Multipurpose Floor Pad