When the nylon towel is used for the first time, it is best to wash it. It is mainly because the towel is easy to have bacteria during the process of making and transporting. It can better ensure the health of the body before cleaning and disinfecting. So how should the new towel be washed for the first time?
Boiled nylon bath towel disinfection
Newly purchased towels can also be placed in boiling water for cleaning and disinfection. Put the appropriate amount of water in the pot and boil the towel into the water, then add a small amount of salt in the water. After the fire is boiled, turn to medium heat and continue to cook for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and wait for the water temperature to be appropriate. After the towel is rinsed out and dried, it can be disinfected.
How to clean nylon towels
1. Salt sputum method: The towel is used for a long time, often it is wet and sticky, has a strange smell, and the more the soap is washed, the more sticky it is. If you wash it with salt and rinse it with water, the towel will be clean and free of odor.
2. Boiling method: Boil the high-quality detergent solution or washing clean solution, put the towel into the cooking for 10 minutes, remove it with water, rinse it, and dry it to clean it without odor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the scouring pad the thicker the better?
- How to use a scouring pad to clean tea sets
- The impact of scouring pads on our lives
- The advantages of sponge scouring pad
- Use and usage of industrial scouring pads and p...
- Where should the floor mat be placed at the door?
- Features and functions of floor mats
- Basic classification of floor mats
- Sponge material type
- Family cleaning tips
- Characteristics and Typical Application of 96 N...
- Flannel Toilet-Seat Cover bid farewell to the c...
- How easy is it to use the detachable and Paste ...
- Use and effect of Natural Multipurpose Floor Pad