The ordinary cleaning sponge on the market is directly cut and packaged, which is easy to break and easy to deform when used; easy to chip off and wear fast; the product tastes heavy, the hand feel is poor, and it is difficult to adapt to the user's habit. Melamine cotton is different. It is specially processed and further processed to improve product density and physical properties. It has higher density, better flexibility, more wear resistance, durability, easier use and better hand feeling.
The melamine cotton has an opening ratio of more than 95%, so that the sound wave can enter the inside of the foam conveniently and quickly, and the vibration energy of the mesh can be consumed and absorbed, and the reflected wave can be quickly attenuated; The grid structure blocks the convective heat transfer of the air.
Melamine cotton is suitable for long-term operation under the conditions of 200-240 ° C, no volatilization and deformation below 400 °. Its stable chemical structure and cross-linking system make it unique chemical stability, fully meet the national green environmental standards, and is widely used in household cleaning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Is the scouring pad the thicker the better?
- How to use a scouring pad to clean tea sets
- The impact of scouring pads on our lives
- The advantages of sponge scouring pad
- Use and usage of industrial scouring pads and p...
- Where should the floor mat be placed at the door?
- Features and functions of floor mats
- Basic classification of floor mats
- Sponge material type
- Family cleaning tips
- Raw material characteristics and cleaning range...
- Body bath sponge brush production steps and use...
- The use of Steel Cleaning Ball and brush tools
- Different 8698 green pads and their advantages
- Industrial green scouring pad characteristics a...
- Grey hand pad repair and cleaning
- Operation method and advantage of maroon hand pad
- The main role and classification requirements o...
- Advantages and production principle of car wash...
- General Purpose Hand Pad features and use requi...